Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ghoulie Girls gets some love!

Here's a wonderful message I received from a satisfied customer!

~I was so excited to buy your green monster bag at Modern Mouse on Alameda. When I wore it around town this weekend - for garage sales and the Forbidden Island - I was literally INUNDATED by people complimenting it, petting it and asking me where to buy one. I was so sorry that I was not the creator or the seller of this wonderful creation as I would have been deluged
with orders (and money!) Now that I know that you have other pieces in your collection, I will be visiting
your website in the near future for a scarf and headband. Keep up the good work!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some other Modern Mice comments!

I am obsessed with our new Ghoulie Girls products. Check out these totally awesome
monster notebooks! Talk about recording your daily duties in style... We also have monster totes, (+ plush ipod cozies
and clutches!!) monster pillows, aaaand monster headbands! To be honest they just scream pure awesomeness, and who wants to miss out on that? Come by Modern Mouse and see for yo'self. By then I'll probably be sporting a monster headband myself, I've been eyeing them my entire shift so far.
So glad to be back spinning the Modern Mouse wheel, see ya guys soon!
-Reagan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MONSTER WALLETS! I'm buying the one on the right on Friday ^.^ They're now
available at Modern Mouse, along with other awesome Ghoulie Girls products! Come get your monster fix on ladies & gents!
~Katrina

Thanks for all
your support!
xoxo
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment